Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Conquest of Barovia

It is day 5 now, That I have wandered the halls of my new castle. Wondering what to do with the populous below. Most where killed in the war for the castle. But. Still, Enough live so that more will come to be.

But I do not find my mind on that. I find it on...A woman. One that I have never really talked to.
Some might call me evil, Some might call me ruthless...Yes, I am all said. But I am not ignorant.
I know when something calles for thinking.

Her name is Tatyana. Beautifully sculpted and great eyes. But she is cold to me. She rejects that I am there, And that I, Strahd Von Zarovich, Rule this land.

*Ponders* I wonder if that is why I am drawn to her...But...It is odd. For I have never felt such a feeling. Not even for my own Ken.

Enough of this. For now I shall ponder on how I shall win the domination over the mindless peons below.

Strahd Von Zarovich

No comments: